Rules & Terms
Contestants: Everyone participates as an individual or team
Competition theme: unlimited subject and diverse and creative topics
※Unlimited genre/type, running time including title/ending, 1 minute to 4 minutes and 59 seconds
- 1 director photo (high resolution JPG or PNG file)
- 1 movie poster, 3 movie still image files (high resolution JPG or PNG files)
- Synopsis(including plot), cast, staff, production year etc.
- Extension: mp4, resolution: 720p or 1080p. File size cannot exceed 2G.
- If a foreign language text or line is found, there must be Korean subtitles.
- Subtitles are not required for movies produced in Korean, but videos with English
subtitles should be submitted when officially selected.
- If documents and videos are omitted, the exhibitor is responsible for all missing .
- All nominees must participate in the awards ceremony.(If not, you have to send me an e-mail and an interview video. Also, you have to pay for the delivery of the trophy.)
[the certificate and Laurel will be sent via e-mail for International participants]
We will contact you individually, including email.
The entry fee is non-refundable.
Awards & Prizes
The gold prize will be awarded to one person and will be given a trophy and 2 million won in prize money.
Silver, bronze, and popularity awards will be given to one person each, with trophies and a small amount of prize money.
Prizes will be given to 10 people and awards certification and souvenirs will be given to them.
* all official selection filmmakers are provided laurel though e-mail.